Delhi Schools 2021- 2022
Home



Mount St. Mary's School
Co- educational, CBSE affiliated, unaided Christian minority school with large defence quota

About the School
Mount St. Mary's School was set up by the Patrician Brothers Society (the Society of St. Patrick) at the invitation of the Indian Army. The school started out in 1963 with 4 brothers, 6 teachers and 85 students. It initially functioned out of 8 tents till the school building came up. A science block was added in 1968. The school today occupies a sprawling complex with two large blocks.

Mount St. Mary's is located on defence land and has a charter to provide education to wards of defence personnel/ civilian cantonment residents.

Address
Mount St. Mary's School
75 Parade Road
Delhi Cantonment- 110010
Telephone- 25692002
Fax-25695353
e-mail: m5mschool1963@gmail.com
Website: www.msmschool.net

Facilities
Mount St. Mary's School is located on a sprawling green campus inside the Delhi Cantonment. The school boasts of well-equipped science and computer labs; a large auditorium and a 13000 book library.

On the sports front the school has extensive playgrounds catering to nearly every field game; a skating rink; tennis courts and a swimming pool.

Age Criteria and Seats in 2020-2021
The school admitted students to the Pre- Primary (Prep) class in 2020- 2021. Children aged 4 years or more as on 31/03/2020 were eligible for admission to the Pre- Primary class.

The total number of seats available in the Pre- Primary class was 135. Out of these 95 seats (70%) were reserved for the children of defense personnel/ civilians residing in the cantonment. The remaining 30% seats were divided amongst Catholics and Christians in the zone, siblings, alumni and general category candidates.

Admission Timeline for 2020-2021
In 2020-2021 the school adopted the following timeline

Availability of Forms 29/11/2019- 27/12/2019
Submission of Forms 29/12/2020
First List 24/01/2020
Second List 12/02/2020


Admission Criteria
The school did not specify any admission criteria in 2020-2021.

Documents Required
The school requires that applicants produce the following documents.
  • Birth Certificate of the child
  • For Christian Candidates- Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest
  • Proof of residence- Voter I- Card/ Aadhar card/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Phone Bill/ Passport.
  • For sibling cases - report card for elder sibling studying in the school
  • For alumni- Class XII certificate issued by the school
  • In case of defense service (a) a certificate from a senior officer certifying current place of posting along with posting and movement order and (b) proof of residence- allotment letter/ rent deed.

Cutoffs in 2020-2021
No cutoff details were available for admissions made in 2020- 2021.
Class XII Result
The top scoring students in each category in 2018- 2019 were as follows- Science- 95%; Commerce- 95.4%.


Go To Our Colleges Site
Copyright © AHC Infotek Pvt Ltd